- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Twenty-Foot Container
- Physical Form :
- Properties :
- Usage :
- For Ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals,metals preparation prior to painting
Rust Remover Chemical
We have marked an extraordinary position in the market as manufacturer, supplier and exporter of an effective range of Rust Remover. Used for removing rust from steel and brass metals. This Rust Remover is formulated by the adept professionals under strict industry norms using top quality components. Best known for its solvent free nature, this is used in steel and food processing industries. This remover is provided all over the nation at industrial leading prices. This remover is one of the user friendly and effective rust removers.We are mainly deal in Middle east countries, Asia. Africa, America, Canada, Australia.
- Aromatic nature
- Contains purity
- Accuracy in composition
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Rust Remover is a right blend of mild acids and performance additives. It shows an exceptional performance to remove rust from all steel and iron surfaces.
- An economical concentrate
- Excellent anti-corrosion protection and wetting capacity
- Perfect for ferrous & non-ferrous metals
- Safer than grinding and blasting
- Can be diluted with water to all required concentrations
- Rust & scale removal from ferrous & non-ferrous metals
- Industrial cleaning for in-process assemblies and parts
- Preparation of metals prior to painting
- Oxidization and stains removal from brass, copper and aluminum etc.
- For heavy scale and rust (ferrous metals) â Dilute the concentrate with 1-2 parts water. Immerse metal for 20 minutes - 60 minutes. Remove, clean the metal / parts with water.
- Heavy corrosion (non-ferrous) â dilute the concentrate with 2-3 parts water. Immerse metal for 20 minutes to 60 minutes. Periodically check non-ferrous metals, and remove, rinse with water.
- As a metal cleaner (ferrous & non-ferrous) â dilute the concentrate with 4-5 parts water.
- The metal may be immersed, wiped or brushed, until the requisite brightness is obtained. Eventually, rinse with water and then dry.
- Heating up 65 degree Celsius, to speed up the process of rust removal and support the penetration of surface active agents.
- A mildly acidic product, read the safety instructions before use provided in the MSDS which gives careful safety info & guidance.
- Wear proper protective clothing
- Avoid eyes and skin contacts
- Keep unreachable to children
- Keep container closed, when not in use
- Dispose as per national authority measures
P.O.Box. 37750, Dubai, Dubai, 37750, United Arab Emirates